Customer Service 866.965.0400

New pics with new tires, muffler, debadge and lift kit

GGEVOXFTMFW

How bad has your MPG suffered with the tires? I put some nice looking Coopers on mine several years ago and MPG was HORRID! I ended up getting some Hankook's on it last year and MAN, they're SO much quieter and I bet I get 3-4mpg better. Still crappy but better... lol

Chris

How bad has your MPG suffered with the tires? I put some nice looking Coopers on mine several years ago and MPG was HORRID! I ended up getting some Hankook's on it last year and MAN, they're SO much quieter and I bet I get 3-4mpg better. Still crappy but better... lol

Chris

You sure them tires didnt have ford in front of it:lol: In all serious though ford were never known for the gas mileage.

You sure them tires didnt have ford in front of it:lol: In all serious though ford were never known for the gas mileage.

It's not a case of bad gas mileage. It's a case of much worse with that style tires. Just my observation.

I get about 20mpg now on the highway.

4x4 is killer though.

Chris

It's not a case of bad gas mileage. It's a case of much worse with that style tires. Just my observation.

I get about 20mpg now on the highway.

4x4 is killer though.

Chris

Yeah i get 16 city and 17 highway that is about it. My dad 02 and 04 got 16-18to20-22 with no problem. But the 09 gets a little less.

Trucks brand new so it's still breaking in, should get better mpg in a month or so. Says 15 on the dash, after filling up and zeroing the trip. Going do a volant intake eventually supposedly few guys got 1-1.5 better with it. Not sure if the exhaust hurt or not. Im still on the factory 17x8.5s have to be better than the 18s or 20s haha

I know it's stupid to do so, but I compare to my G8 which is about 400hp at the crank and it gets 25mpg. My truck stock was a whopping 235hp with 330lbft stock.

Archived