Customer Service 866.965.0400

New pics with new tires, muffler, debadge and lift kit

GGEVOXFTMFW

Me like. You have done your truck the way i like them. A little lift a agressive tire and nice exhaust. I wouldnt want anymore. With the line-x get the ultra lux.

So when do you want to trade. :lol:Seriously i dont mind the trip.

The Line-X bed liners aren't cheap, but I agree they are nice. Black out your rear fenderwells also! Nice truck.

Bruce

Rear fendewalls dont have a liner unless u buy the $100 accessorie it plain body color inner fenders! Its in the works too..:patriot:

Sweet I was really thinking a 3" lift was gonna look like $*** but it looks great. I second getting a spray in bed liner they are 1000X better than a drop in or the mat you can get.

Thanks!

The Line-X bed liners aren't cheap, but I agree they are nice. Black out your rear fenderwells also! Nice truck.

Bruce

Got quoted 360 for line x

Looks good Don!:thumbsup: Are you going to take the 4x4 off?(sticker)

Eventually Chris!

Rear fendewalls dont have a liner unless u buy the $100 accessorie it plain body color inner fenders! Its in the works too..:patriot:

I know, I just hit mine with aerosol rubberized undercoating. My salesman noticed it right away and suggested to the dealer they do that to all their trucks. My truck is silver so it really showed.

Eventually I'll get the Line-X treatment, but this is supposed to be my beater...

Bruce

I had line X spray my inners when I got my bed done. It made it SO much quieter. :thumbsup:

How do you like the Duratracs so far?

Love them so quiet, no difference at all in ride quality. Should be awesome in the snow kinda neat having a AT/MT with the snowflake approval on the side. We got a couple foot deep storms last year, and I hate not having a car/truck that I know wont make it through. Should have no issues ;)

I know, I just hit mine with aerosol rubberized undercoating. My salesman noticed it right away and suggested to the dealer they do that to all their trucks. My truck is silver so it really showed.

Eventually I'll get the Line-X treatment, but this is supposed to be my beater...

Bruce

haha

I had line X spray my inners when I got my bed done. It made it SO much quieter. :thumbsup:

I was thinking about that option as well. You do hear every lil pebble it seems like now.

Archived