Customer Service 866.965.0400

Testing new Sig and Avatar

svrds10

Oh, that's a really good one!!!

I can never get the picture to fit in the rectangle..it squishes my pictures or distorts the pixels.

Would you be willing to make me one too???? Pretty please with cherries on top?

Oh, that's a really good one!!!

I can never get the picture to fit in the rectangle..it squishes my pictures or distorts the pixels.

Would you be willing to make me one too???? Pretty please with cherries on top?

Sure. Shoot me over a couple of pictures that I can work with...

svrds10 @ y a h o o. c o m

NNNIIIIICCCEEEEEEEE! :glasses:

The big one is what I had started off with. The smaller one on the post above it is the completed signature. Haven't heard back from her yet on it. She must think its ugly. LOL

:lolsmack:

The big one is what I had started off with. The smaller one on the post above it is the completed signature. Haven't heard back from her yet on it. She must think its ugly. LOL

:lolsmack:

i understand what you did-think it looks good! She might be at work and will see it later....I am at work and I see it now:lol:

Ryan!!!!!

OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!!!! Sandra Dee was right...I was working OT tonight so I worked from 830 - 7pm!!!!

Now I seriously need to figure out why I can't get a signature in my profile! It wont even do text.:willy:

My four favorite things...blue ss, mountains, and my name and Adams logo. :)

Hi Brandi,

I am glad you like it. Sounds like a crazy day at work. In my next post I will post up how I add a signature to mine. You are probably doing the same thing but just in case I am going to post up

For those of you that need help with adding a signature to your profile here you go.

There are many ways to do this however this is the way I do it.

Step 1) Click on the "User CP" tab on the top of the forum

Step 2) Click on "Edit Singature" on the side browser menu

Step 3) Click on the picture icon

Step 4) Input the image url that you want to use for your signature

Step 4.5) If you wish to add any text make sure that it does not take up to much space as you are limited to 3 lines of signature space and that includes the image as being 1 of those 3 lines

Step 5) Make sure to save. Click on the "Save Signature" button at the bottom of the page.

Please note that images must meet the requirements set by the forum. You can see those requirements just above the "Save Signature" button.

SigHowto.png

I was doing it slightly different. I was doing it 2 different ways...first way was just embedding the picture and that didnt work. then i tried uploading it via the upload thing on the bottom. neither work. i tried your way and i am going to see if it's attached to this after i post something new.

Woot! Ok, I see what this site does...it doesn't add it for all of the previous posts but only new ones. My TBSS site makes it applicable to all your posts old and new. I never even tried to post a message up to see if it worked. LOL

Beautiful! :)

Archived