Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy From East Texas

smankins

Hello. I received my Adam's Complete Polishing Kit the other day and am eager to use it. :pc: Maybe I will get around to using it on my pickup tomorrow if I can do it in the early morning. It has been hot and humid around here lately.

I also have a new Buick Enclave and from what I have read here and elsewhere I should go ahead and give it a clay and wax/seal at a minimum even though it is new.

I have a 2003 Honda Accord for sale and I will be giving it the full treatment also. That should help it sell!

I am sure I will be keeping the UPS guy busy once I get going on this. I have always been an off the shelf kind of guy until I started reading about Adam's and Zaino (can I use that word here??) on an Enclave forum. I chose Adam's.

I hope I can eventually contribute with before/after examples and maybe some tips. Thanks.

I am so out of touch with new cars today. When you said Enclave, I pictured a oven used to burn medical waste. I was wondering why in the world you wanted to clay a oven! :willy:

:welcomebanner: to the forum!

It feels like an oven when I get in it lately! Time for summer to chill down.

Archived