Customer Service 866.965.0400

Addict in Rochester

Osok

Just saying hey to everyone. I've been lurking the forums for quite awhile reading watching videos (adam and junkman) and just learning new things about the line. Today I made my marriage official and placed my first sizable order with the Adams family.

Can't wait to keep fueling my addiction..thanks in advance to everyone for their assistance. The group here all seem real down to earth and willing to help. :grouphug:

Oh..btw :pc:FTW!

Ahh..lucky guy. I've been taking my daughter fishing this summer (just shoreline access) and have been trying to find some good places. We've had some small luck at Mendon Ponds and I've tired black creek park along the genessee with no luck. Are you familiar with any other decent shore access spots in the area?

I used to live up in Pulaski all of 300yds from the Salmon river right where it flowed into Ontario so I got to go out on the lake for lake trout quite often. And..couldnt beat the salmon fishing we'd do on the river in a canoe. Envision trying to pull in a 28lb salmon over the side of a canoe. We ended up having to paddle to shore so i could get out and lift the thing up. Ahh good stuff I tell ya.

Archived