Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yet another "Adam's service rocks" thread!

So yesterday I received my 3rd order of car detailing goodies, consisting of the hand polish combo (SHR, Revive polish, a bottle of DS, and the flip pad) and add-on buttery wax and applicator, a bottle of APC and WCW and 2 towels.

Just like anyone else, I was really excited to open it up! Though when I opened it up and set everything out, I noticed that the flip pad wasn't there, and I received... an Americana pad? Everything else was exactly how it should've been.

So earlier this morning, I sent an e-mail to the company, and around 8 AM I got a response from Dylan, and we promptly got things taken care of a few e-mails later. He saw to it that the flip pad and buttery wax applicator were sent out ASAP and said the Americana pad was mine to keep!

If that isn't the best customer service you've ever seen, I don't know what is. If only every company would be like this, putting the customer before the dollar, (IE, the towing company that scraped my rim :mad::mad::mad:) the world would be a 110% better place! :glasses:

Thanks a lot Adam's Polishes, you guys are simply

THE BEST!

My pleasure Dayton... ideally we'll get to a point where errors like this don't happen and we're getting there. Our error rate has been going down and down and down thanks to concentrated efforts by all of our staff to streamline processes and double check orders, but rest assured in the event we don't get it right, we'll MAKE it right.

Thanks for your business!!

Got my Flip Pad and buttery wax applicator today! And I am

SO EXCITED

to use these tomorrow morning! That Prix of mine is gonna get a MUCH needed swirl removal tomorrow!

Once more, Thanks a lot Dylan for all your help, and the rest of the Adam's crew for making such amazing products! :jester:

In other news, I think I sold another friend of mine on Adam's btw, I coated his '00 Eclipse in buttery wax, and his tires in S-VRT and WOW did it sparkle! :glasses:

He's definitely gonna be rollin' back to school in style tomorrow morning!:jester:

Archived