Customer Service 866.965.0400

New addition to the family

JJ1o87

Hey guys/girl, haven't really had to post in awhile but I thought I would fill you in on a little news that I'm quite excited to share. My father has a 2003 Tahoe with 40000 on the clock. It gets washed once a year if it's lucky. The transmission is starting to go so he decided to have me get him a new truck.

Long story short, I ordered him a new truck last sunday. What did I order you ask? 2011 Dodge Ram 2500, loaded with a Cummins Diesel. Needless to say the 6-8 week wait is going to kill me.

Let the off-roading begin! :rockon:

Hey Bill step over this way. :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: so I can hit you over the head.

Just wait until he drives the truck the first time, your father will be like this :D

Mine: 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 5.9 Cummins Diesel SLT+ Package

Hows the gas mileage on yours?

This is the 6.7L Cummins. I had to change my pants after reading it had 650 beautiful ft/lbs of torque. :bow:

Hows the gas mileage on yours?

This is the 6.7L Cummins. I had to change my pants after reading it had 650 beautiful ft/lbs of torque. :bow:

According to my spreadsheet averaging every tank of fuel I have used in the truck 17.5 miles to a gallon of diesel. Also, your mileage will not be good until you get 20,000 on the truck.

The new Fords and Chevys are putting out pretty darn close to 800 ft lbs of torque now. The cummins is falling behind now. It should still be a nice truck though.

JEFF=OWNED !!!!

not a dodge fan either personally but truck seems like it is going to be sick

Archived