Customer Service 866.965.0400

versatile products?

jcarr

As aerodynamic as it is, it still collects them like nobody's business!

Notice that I am at a car wash at zero dark-thirty. But I got her cleaned up in a couple of hours. The Junkman knows bug splatter! :thumbsup:

A.J. I am beginning to think you drive around with an Adam's Bucket and all the supplies needed to keep your car at a 100% and at every red light you are hopping out to do a quick touch-up.

A.J. I am beginning to think you drive around with an Adam's Bucket and all the supplies needed to keep your car at a 100% and at ever red light you are hopping out to do a quick touch-up.

:lol:

I do take most of my supplies with me on the road so that I can properly maintain the car. Keep in mind that I do not cut the grass at my house, clean the gutters, rake the leaves of fix anything. That's someone else responsibility. They gotta eat too!

My garage is way more organized than my house will ever be. I have my priorities and by now, you can guess what comes first. Even the women I date know to respect my ride or get out. It's not a lifestyle that I would expect anyone else to have but I have meet a few hardcore bachelors like myself. We are a unusual breed. :D

Deep down we are all VERY similar to AJ...some are just in the closet about it! I am very much like AJ in that wherever I go...I always have something to keep my girl clean. I have the clear bra which is VERY helpful so my paint is not damaged....but nevertheless ....I have friends who have ZERO respect for my ride and they will never have an opportunity to get inside.

Someone once asked me if I were as anal about my apartment as I was about my SS and the answer is NOPE. I have a nice place but my ride is my pride and joy. No one sees the inside of my apartment but everyone sees me in my SS.

Brandi, you and I should be neighbors! You understand me all to well! lol!

So when are you moving??? We need an Adam's guy over here on the east coast! :)

I am definitely one of the rare women who understand it :) I mean I wash my MF in Woolite and my WORK clothes....with Gain. Really? yea. LOL

Archived