Customer Service 866.965.0400

Miller Welding - Made in U.S.A.

svrds10

In my opinion they are they have the best welders in the market and to top it off they are made right here in the USA

http://www.millerwelds.com

Miller Electric Mfg. Co., with headquarters in Appleton, Wisconsin, manufactures arc welding and cutting equipment designed for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications

The Power of the People

Miller was the first U.S. welding equipment manufacturer—and one of the first few U.S. manufacturers of any product—to comply with the new ISO 9001:2000 standard. The standard addresses meeting customer requirements and achieving customer satisfaction in much greater detail than old standards.

Miller does business through an ever-increasing focus on customers’ welding challenges in specific market segments and applications and, ultimately, their complete satisfaction. Miller knows that customers in these industries don’t just buy welders; they want welding system solutions.

Often, these solutions come from good communication, a key element to Miller’s success. According to Miller President Mike Weller, “Because of our close relationships with our distributors and end-users, we have the opportunity to identify the key issues facing them and help create effective solutions. You’ll see that reflected in our products and services.”

As Miller looks to the future, and continues to make innovative steps, the company recognizes that the real Power of Blue isn’t in the products. It’s the power of Miller people, working together with customers and distributor partners, to make our future even stronger.

PH-American-Eagle-II.jpg

A little tidbit of information... We're the seconds largest Family owned Miller Distributer in the USA... Not bragging... Just saying...

Beware that those helmets ARE NOT made in the USA though. They DO produce their welders and plasma cutters in Appleton (been there several times) and in Ohio.

They're owned by ITW (Illinois Tool Works) which is a multi-billion dollar corporation.

Miller IS one of our favorite vendors. They are a good company to work for as well as to buy from.

I HIGHLY recommend their equipment. I was a certified Miller tech for 5 years and having worked on them all, I can say that I believe more thought goes into making theirs good instead of the cheapest. I've seen them stand behind machines out of warranty as well.

Chris

Archived