Customer Service 866.965.0400

I love the Metal Polish!

I bought my G8 used so it had some defects when I bought it, like a scratched seat (god knows what did that) and a couple of little door dings. What bugged me the most were the hideous water spots on the metal trim around the side windows. Mothers' metal polish didn't get them, vinegar didn't get them, baking soda didn't work either. They drove me nuts.

I had to make an order to get some of those (fantastic!) triple Americana towels, so to make the $8 s/h charge more bearable, I went ahead and bought the 6 oz metal polish, and a pair of the little blue brick microfiber applicators. :mail:

It worked great! So easy to use and effortless to take off too! I even managed to get a little on my paint (this is the first time I had used the painters tape so I managed to miss a spot) and no damage that I could see. Check the pictures below to see just how well it works.

Expensive but worth it! :banana:

I'd like to know too. My running rails are scratched to hell. I've tried SHR on them but didn't help but I can see why it didn't.

Metal is harder then clear coats and the scratches are usually deeper.

I love Adams metal polish. I use it on the window surrounds and my pypes axelbacks. I take the Mufflers off twice a year and Adams metal polish always makes them look new again.

does it remove the swirls on the metal?

Sorry buddy, but I'm not sure. I doubt it though, because it was great for removing water spots that I couldn't even feel (nothing would hang up on them, but they were certainly there!) and swirls would be deeper.

Where's Junkman or Dylan or Adam when you need him?

I still can't get over how long I put up with those darned water spots. I saw them literally every time I got in the car, but after everything else failed, I gave up. I'm so happy I finally bought the good stuff!

Oh yes, and thanks Chris for reminding me to review the product too.:cheers:

Archived