Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brush questions

LDTcapitan

Question

Hey everyone I've always cleaned my Adam's interior horse hair brush with just APC and water and it's always worked fine but it seems to have become kind of flat. Any advice?

Also I was re-watching the vol 6 videos and I was curious about a firm bristled brush for carpets. I recently detailed a minivan which had horrible carpets and I went through about 10 oz of the Carpet and Upholstery cleaner to get all the stains out. I was just wondering if Adam's stills sells a firm bristle brush like the one Adam has in the video.

Thanks,

Tony

4 answers to this question

Like this?

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">420.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Interior Brush</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: B-INT</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Like this?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="middle" width="41%">420.jpg</td><td width="59%"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="54%">

</td><td width="46%">

</td></tr><tr><td class="redheading1" colspan="2" align="middle">Adam's Interior Brush</td></tr><tr><td style="font-weight: bold;" colspan="2" align="middle">Catalog No: B-INT</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

I have that brush, I'm talking about this brush:

You can pick up a firm bristle brush that would be safe for carpets at almost any general store like Wally World. Just look in the cleaning supplies area.

You have to be careful with those brushes as they can cause the carpet to get really nappy and not lay uniform. That's why the brush that Adam's sells is more ideal for carpet. Firm enough, but not too firm. Maybe that's why he doesn't carry the one in that video anymore.

Archived