Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can You Guess What This Is?

Junkman2008

Question

• Answers 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would SO be at your friends shop if I were you! Washing outside in those temps i asking to loose some fingers, if not your whole hand!

yeah, thats what i meant - its not even an option!!!

i had one "mild" day in december, before Xmas... and had a nice Adams wash... now's she's .... hard to look at. Ergh. without a doubt (i hope), i'll have really jumped in before your clinic (im going!!!!) in April in PA.

i'll try my best!!!!! :)

next year = hibernation.

Somewhere along my travels yesterday, I picked up a half a hood of bird crap. I'm like, what birds are out crapping this time of year in these temperatures? :willy:

Personally I wonder if it freezes to their rear end.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Somewhere along my travels yesterday, I picked up a half a hood of bird crap. I'm like, what birds are out crapping this time of year in these temperatures? :willy:

oh, hell yea.

i had a small dollup on the windshield and hood of the SS.

sigh...

i am sooooo in this predicament...

i live in new jersey... its snowed 390 times since xmas...

its barely in the 30s most days, oh -- this AM it was NINE....(degrees)...

my camaro is filthy, and the garage is full right now.

its making me

NUTS....

but after seeing those pics, ... wow... there is hope....

:bow:

Where the hell is your coat woman??? You trying to get me sick at the clinic? :willy:

:lol::lol::lol:

Man I gotta live once...So.....I took the jacket off... LOL they tried to get me to do a dang bathing suit in a true beaver fur coat. Yea ummm NO.

I was BUNDLED UP...like you wouldn't believe....good example would be like:

IMG_0391.jpg

I had like six layers on!! LOL

specially insulated thermal pants, yoga pants, jeans, gortex pants, & snow pants

nylan tank top, t-shirt, sweater, and arctic jacket. LOLOLOL I could barely MOVE!

Ok, no more hi-jacking your thread. :) :) :)

but their parts are guaranteed to fit properly. When it is all said and done, that's the most important part of the modification.

That's right, that is one of the reason that I bought the hood that I have, proper fit, and not much time making adjustments to have it fit right!!:rockon:

BTW; I like the way the Tiger Shark looks on your car, when it's clean that is! :lol:

Man, Starcraft is pretty proud of their products!!:jawdrop:

Yea, they ain't cheap by any stretch of the imagination but their parts are guaranteed to fit properly. When it is all said and done, that's the most important part of the modification.

This is what cars look like here in Michigan 6 months a year!:help:

Thanks Junkman for posting this. I'm going to get me one of those jet engine heaters this weekend. The temp hasn't been above 32* since Thanksgiving. :mad: My garage is about 5* warmer. This is something Adam should sell don't ya think? In the north, this should be included as a necessary detailing tool for DIY'ers like me.:thumbsup:

They are very affordable and make going to the garage a lot more pleasant of an experience. :thumbsup:

:lolsmack:

Okay, I wasn't going for manly, I just needed to know how cold it was!

Good answers everyone, I didn't know that you all were so sharp and creative! That was the temperature in my garage after I used this to heat it up:

winter_detail2.jpg

It was cold as all get out and I was not trying to end up with frost bite. My car, which I drove to Atlanta for my last detail clinic looked like crap:

winter_detail3.jpg

winter_detail4.jpg

winter_detail5.jpg

winter_detail6.jpg

winter_detail7.jpg

winter_detail8.jpg

major_detail2.jpg

Nothing a little 2-bucket washing can't save. ;)

This is what cars look like here in Michigan 6 months a year!:help:

Thanks Junkman for posting this. I'm going to get me one of those jet engine heaters this weekend. The temp hasn't been above 32* since Thanksgiving. :mad: My garage is about 5* warmer. This is something Adam should sell don't ya think? In the north, this should be included as a necessary detailing tool for DIY'ers like me.:thumbsup:

Archived