Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gen 2 pad set

chris308

Question

You'll never look back. I've tried so many different systems and these pads are simply incredible. Super easy to clean, use, they center perfectly every time and never fly off. That little black plastic centering ring is the best thing since Thanksgiving turkey!

Check this Video:

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=2953335455038642096&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true"

Edited by Adam

Three weeks Brian!! Holy macaroni, something is wrong my friend, and I'm incredibly sorry that we took that long to get goods into your hands!

(One of our pads was backordered, the ultra-fine pad, as the foam from Germany was on late crossing the pond. Still 3 weeks is crazy, and it sounds like we fell down!):mad:

Obviously, there are some wires crossed, and we'll be sure to make it right immediately. Email me when you read this, and I'll see to it personally that your Gen2 pads take the next plane out.

Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

I apologize Brian! :o

-Adam

Just found your email, and learned how to dig it out of the forum admin site. You've got mail!

Thanks for your many orders over the past few years. The last order we have from you (in the system) is in July of this year, so I'm positive we have some wires crossed.:confused:

Thanks for your patience Brian, we'll get this straight, and have a nice weekend,

-Adam

Edited by Adam

i got my stuff in about 7 days give or take....

That's about normal, as it takes 5 business days for UPS to get across the USA via Ground shipping. Toss in a weekend, and 7 days coast-to-coast is standard.

We are working on this, by the way, and will be able to get goods anywhere in the USA within 3 days by summer, UPS Ground.:2thumbs:

That's about normal, as it takes 5 business days for UPS to get across the USA via Ground shipping. Toss in a weekend, and 7 days coast-to-coast is standard.

We are working on this, by the way, and will be able to get goods anywhere in the USA within 3 days by summer, UPS Ground.:2thumbs:

The 3 days thing sound awesome, but as for now, if I want my stuff by Friday, should I order by tonight?

The 3 days thing sound awesome, but as for now, if I want my stuff by Friday, should I order by tonight?

Hi Gerry, UPS won't guarantee a delivery date when using Ground Service, however, it typically takes five business days. That means, order Friday, receive the order the following Friday.

During the holidays, seems things can get backed up at Brown!

We normally ship the same or next day an order is received, and if you need it quicker, UPS 3-Day select will do the trick and not cost an arm & a leg!

Black pads are fully in stock!

you trickster, I swear I just saw the green text saying it was backordered!

I'm too young to say I'm getting too old :lolsmack:

order placed :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by GerryC

I have viewed the videos on washing, polishing, etc and I have a couple questions about these new pads.

1. What are the preferred OPM settings for the new pads?

2. Should the amount of product (swirl remover, polish, wax) be adjusted due to the different density, material, etc? What is the right amount?

3. What am I doing wrong - while using the orange pad and swirl & haze remover - when the pad seems to be uncontrollable as if its stuck in a rut and going in its own direction? Its like some times I control it with no problems but sometimes it hits a spot where it gets away from me...I dont understand why the change if I am using the same constant pressure

Thanks

1. S&H Remover - Orange pad 5-6

Fine Machine Polish - White pad 5

Machine Super Wax - Black pad 3-4

2. I'll wait for a more experienced answer.

3. It sounds like a lubrication issue. But again, I'll wait for a more experienced answer.