Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Great work Rick, that Chevelle looks fantastic!

I would say try the MF pads and new polishes before upgrading your machine.  It is amazing how much work the 'little' PC can do with these new pads and products.

Thanks Michael.

Unless my PC dies, I'll try the new stuff when I run out of the old stuff.  I actually have three more vehicles to do.

I polished and waxed thie 1914 Renault earlier this year and the owner called me this week about removing some grease stains from these original 99 year old seats.

Mar02018_zps54f72a50.jpg

Needless to say I was a little nervous, but knew my Adam's products would not let me down.  Being cautious, I diluted some Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner about 60/40 with distilled water.  I sprayed that solution on a Edgeless Utility Towel and tried it on a less noticeable area.  There was no degradation of the material and the owner was very pleased with the preliminary results.  The grease stain was on the upright portion of the front passenger seat (the left hand seat in this car).  I cleaned the area and wiped it with water.  To see the progress, we used a hair dryer to remove the moisture.  The area looked better, but took 2 more applications to make in unnoticable.  There were a few stains in the seat backs of the rear seats in the picture that looked like water stains and another grease stain on the seat bottom.  I was able to remove the grease stain and make the other stains less noticable.

I have to say I LOVE working on this car!       

My largely original 1964 Corvette. Getting ready for a big show, so hit the interior and engine. Paint is over 20 years old, but gold came back nice. Some fresh chrome and trim bits. Still need to get after the suspension and tires and wheels before the show.

Typically I start working, then halfway through think I should take pictures.

Used everything from clay, PCP, PFP, Microfiber pads & FlexRevive, BG, Americana, TID, Carpet & Upholstery cleaner, I&O, Metal Polish & 4" Pads on windshield A pillars, etc.

Bruce

Anyhow, a few pics:

myrnaaugust2013055_zpsa3503f09.jpg

myrnaaugust2013042_zpsd6602808.jpg

myrnaaugust2013045_zpsae12334e.jpg

myrnaaugust2013036_zpsbc142086.jpg

Edited by b_pappy

This weekend I worked on my wife's Soul.  I did this car last year and wasn't in too bad of shape.  It still beaded.  But it needed to be clayed and a dealership ignored my hang tag and washed it.  I'm guessing they painted something in the shop and tried to wash the fall out off. 

Here it is in all of its dust storm, multiple-road-trip glory.

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20001-M.jpg

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20002-M.jpg[/

Didn't look too bad after I washed and clayed it.  Most of the fall out was on the left front corner.  

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20003-M.jpg

All of the bugs are gone.

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20004-M.jpg

One work light is in the polished area, one is not.  It wasn't badly scratched, and the camera had a hard time picking them up. 

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20005-M.jpg

Hood is done.

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20006-M.jpg

All done

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20009-M.jpg

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20010-M.jpg

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20011-M.jpg

Soul%20Paint%20Correction%20012-M.jpg

I used Car Wash Shampoo, clay, Swirl and Haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish, Machine Super Sealant, Americana, Quick Sealant, VRT, glass cleaner, and Interior Detailer for this job.  I also used IPA and Waterless Wash for the wipedowns.

Edited by 69supersport396

Finally got started on my GF's new Explorer. Cleaned the wheels and wells up. Scrubbed all the trim with two parts water/one part APC mixed, the lug brush, and the fender brush. Did a strip wash with three oz of APC mixed in with the shampoo. Dried her off with some DS, a GWT, and my Sidekick. Finished the night off by claying the windows, sealing the front with Glass Sealant, and sealed the sides and back with QS. More to come tomorrow.

Edited by DonJuan692006

Started working on a coworkers 2013 Mustang GT. Managed to get the plastic scrubbed, wheels cleaned, strip wash done, clay barred, second wash to get rid of the clay residue, interior cleaned and dressed, engine bay cleaned, and exhaust tips polished. Started working on polishing the paint and will pick that back up tomorrow.

I washed, clayed and polished Mom's 20 year old Volvo. I treated it to two coats of Quik Sealant and SVRT/SVRT milk. I vacuumed and wiped down the interior. I also hit the headlights with SHR on a microfiber pad followed by polish on a white foam pad. They're no longer yellow.

IMG_1045_zpsbd4ed02a.jpg

IMG_1043_zpsbbf81407.jpg

Edited by sportredmistress

Washed the wife's Accord and put a coating of QS on the front in preparation for our trip to the beach next weekend.  My son is making the trip home from college next Friday to go with us, so I know I have 3 months of grime to remove from his car Saturday before we leave.  Will put some QS on his car too, as it is love bug season here :(

Finished up the Mustang I was working on. Minor paint correction using the two step polishes and MF pads on my Cyclo, washed the polish residue off using the two bucket method and Adam's CS with some APC, did an IPA wipe down, applied QS to the entire car except the windshield that got GS, glazed everything shiny, and finished off with a coat of Americana. Hit the engine bay with some SVRT and In and Out Spray. Wiped the tires down with SVRT and applied a second coat using SVRT milk.