Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which pad or applicator for Buttery Wax?

ACRCAR

Question

Saw that the recommended applicator pad is the blue foam pad for the Buttery Wax, but didn't see it when looking through the available products.  Which pad is the best to apply the Buttery Wax and is this best to apply by hand?

5 answers to this question

For hand use, I personally would try to find one of the Blue Hex Grips, or one of the yellow ones from an Adam's distributor. If you can't, then the Blue Microfiber Applicator would work fine.

As far as pads go, the Machine Sealing and Waxing Pad (the black/gray one) would work.

Applying by hand or machine is all personal preference. I like to do it by hand and its a very easy product to use by hand as well.

Edited by Gen9Rolla

To apply waxes and sealants you'd want to use an applicator with the least amount of cut. Those would be, the red interior applicator, red Americana hex grip applicator, red machine pads, black applicator now shown with Americana, black machine pads, blue microfiber applicator, or the blue hex grip. For those unavailable, or currently out of stock, check with one of Adam's dealers like Eric Thompson at Thompson Racing.

Edited by BRZN

I would suggest the yellow hex grip, and of the red or black pads. Since some of tose are discontinued, the microfiber applicators are a good choice also. Depending on where you are, check your local dealer too. I know I have some in stock, but my customers are buying them up.

Bruce