Customer Service 866.965.0400

"New(er)" Detail Spray

PDC

O.K. I'm pretty late to this party.  But I had just purchased a gallon of Adam's previous formula Detail Spray when they officially released the New(er) version.  And I couldn't bring myself to give away, dispose of or otherwise waste the gallon of original formula.  I also knew better than to break into the new stuff or I just might not have the discipline to use up the gallon of original.

Well, I just finished up the gallon of original detail Spray and rinsed / cleaned the sprayer and refilled with the New Formula.  And I know why this stuff caused such a stir.  This stuff is absolutely awesome.  It just seems 'slipperier' and 'lighter' than the previous formula.  And it wipes off quickly and easily with zero streaking.  I noticed the previous formula seemed a little 'heavier' for lack of a better term and would leave streaks if applied too generously.  I also found the previous formula was more prone to streaking as you got to the end of the car and your Microfiber towel was getting damp.  Not so with the new formula.  It is so slick, that just a fine mist does the trick and it finishes out streak free like glass.  

I LOVE IT!