Customer Service 866.965.0400

new occupation...

2008fx4

So I have been AWOL for a while - all but retired from the first occupation, and fooled around for a little while - lots of golf and vacation time.  Got bored quick, so I decided to start a new venture.  Decided to start a business around my hobby.  Offroad.  You've seen my Jeep and the Raptor, so this seemed like a logical thing to do.  I had found a really nice place in town, decent building, some equipment there from a previous shop and a fenced in lot.  The owner of the building was in the midst of starting some tenant improvement projects, and we came to a good verbal agreement.  This was back in January.  I was able to work on some trucks and Jeeps, set up lots of suppliers and connections, but was never really settled in.  Fast forward to a little over a week ago.  The building was still not even close to being finished, and I was on the lookout for a new place.  I hadn't had a working bathroom for almost 2 months, and the office was useless for two weeks. I also hadn't been able to work on a vehicle on a lift or garage floor for at least 6 weeks.  Due to the owner not fulfilling his end of the lease agreement, I gave my 30 days and planned a move to a new spot.  24 hours after that I was notified by the owner that he had put all my tools, equipment and such outside, and really could care less if someone stole it. 

awesome.

I had to accelerate the process and signed a lease on a new spot a mile from the previous one.  Almost the same size, but better usable space.  The one thing I gave up was a fenced in yard/parking.  But I am paying a third of what I was at the other space.  That permitted me to buy two new lifts, deck out the office, install a kick *** alarm/camera system, and have a shop space I am very proud of.  The new space is a big open warehouse space with a restroom and a small office.  And I got the space done from a bare shell to where it is now in 8 days.  I have to put some shelving/pallet racking in and get a sign done on the outside, but other than that I am ready to roll!

IMG_3843_zpszaejbm3p.jpg

IMG_3844_zpsmgtogsfm.jpg

IMG_3845_zpsxyftquj3.jpg

3C35E2C5-9AB1-4F97-BBBA-D10BF49166F9_zps

IMG_3846_zps0fhazxpd.jpg

48873344-90E7-4F7F-8467-6381BAF92643_zps