Customer Service 866.965.0400

Visit to Adam's HQ

Thanks to my good friend Adam for the great time I had today visiting Adam's HQ!  

After taking delivery of a topper for my "other" vehicle (2013 Toyota Tacoma) in Denver this morning, I continued northwest for a visit to Adam's HQ.  Adam's Team member Ryan greeted me on arrival and took good care of me, helping me with great deals on several products I needed.

It had been a while since I visited the "mothership," so Adam indulged me with a tour of ongoing bottling operations while mentioning some plans has for future expansion.  I look forward to more frequent visits when they come to fruition...

Got a chance to observe and try several upcoming products (chemicals and tools) Adam is developing - some GREAT stuff on the horizon! Enjoyed lunch with Adam in Louisville, while talking about a host of topics that spanned cars, business, family, and even a little politics. Got back from lunch in time to meet some other loyal Adam's customers.  Left with some new products (in non-descript packages) to try.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Adam... THANK YOU! You've earned my trust and my business. I recommend Adam’s Polishes to anyone in the market for car detailing products and advice. I look forward to the next time we get together, my friend!

post-9610-0-86851700-1476159855_thumb.jpg

post-9610-0-41709200-1476159860_thumb.jpg

Edited by Norton

Sweet.  Perhaps, Adam's should sponsor a spring car show in the Colorado Rockies and get this group of car enthusiasts on the road to enjoy the weather, meet new friends, run a detailing workshop and talk about cars.  What do you say team Adam's?  :patriot:

Sweet.  Perhaps, Adam's should sponsor a spring car show in the Colorado Rockies and get this group of car enthusiasts on the road to enjoy the weather, meet new friends, run a detailing workshop and talk about cars.  What do you say team Adam's?  :patriot:

I'm not Team Adam's, but I know they usually DO host at least a couple of Details Clinics per year at Adam's HQ.  They're generally posted in the Upcoming Events & Gatherings forum.

Nice!! I'd love to venture that way from PA sometime!

My wife and I stopped at Adams during our trip to CO a couple of years back. Got the grand tour and had a nice visit with Adam and the others there that day. It was well worth the trip from PA Stan.

• 3 weeks later...