Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car Washing Tools

SS LeadFoot

Question

So awhile back I bought the Red Wash Mitt, Merino wash mitt, and the sponge. So far I have used the red wash mitt and the sponge. The Red wash mitt is ok. Works well but I think I will just use it for the quick car washes at flagship during the winters. I LOVE! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! The Sponge! This is perfect for me. I don’t like how big the older wash mitt was. I am used to cutting a 100% cotton towel up and using that. The size of this is perfect. It holds soap really well and is soooo soft. They are both great and you can’t go wrong either way. The wash mitt will keep my hand warm in the winter though. :) Just thought I would share if anyone was wondering about them. Great job guys! 

5 answers to this question

I love the red mitt for covering some area quickly. I tend not to use it on my work truck that sees a lot of road grime as I am not sure how it will handle getting all of that into the fibers. On the truck I have some of the red and yellow wash wedges which work great for me. Def want to try out the sponge just have not pulled the trigger yet. 

On 10/25/2017 at 5:29 AM, ocdrifter said:

I’m amused know that you use a towel to wash the cars you own...ouch!

Well we were all young and dumb at one point in time :) Honestly I would use a 100% Cotton towel cut it and use it that way. It never scratched. I would only use it a few times. Guess I was lucky.