Customer Service 866.965.0400

Holiday Wish List - Just For Fun

ZMAN024

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:39 AM, ZMAN024 said:

Hopefully you've been good this year ! 

I am really good....at being bad!  LOL.   I have to laugh every time a guy says they have to either hide their latest Adams Polishes order or find a way to justify it to their wife.   I am a wife and would love it if my husband bought Adams stuff....instead I am the one haviing to justify the latest Adams box...lol

Edited by Liralen

13 hours ago, joelilton23 said:
  1. All the limited edition Detail Sprays
  2. New hand wash
  3. One of the trunk organisers - such a good idea!

(all stuff we can't get in Aus yet...... :ph34r:)

That's not too much to ask.    Refresh my memory........... will Christmas Day come to Australia before the U.S. or after ? 

14 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

Wow, you must love the Waterless Wash !   Thanks for playing along.

Lol kind of, I like using it. My car tends to get dirty easily for some weird reason and I don't have the ability to wash my car all the time. So I usually try to touch up the car whenever I see any dirt on it.

4 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

That's not too much to ask.    Refresh my memory........... will Christmas Day come to Australia before the U.S. or after ? 

Christmas will be before the U.S here in Australia, so Santa will be stopping by early! Hopefully he's swung by Adam's HQ and picked up a few goodies!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, ZMAN024 said:

With the Holidays fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to see which (3) Adam's products everyone would put on their Christmas or Hanukkah "wish list".  Your list can include something as big as a Master Blaster Revolution, or as small as an air freshener or sticker, which by the way, would make a great stocking stuffer.  Your items don't necessarily have to be something you don't currently have.  They can also be one of your favorite products that you are running low on, like H20 G&G, or Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray.  Remember to be specific with sizes, / colors, etc,  especially if you include clothing items.  You never know..................one of your family or friends may just happen to log on to the forum looking for gift ideas. :D.

Here are my top (3)...................just in case ;)

1.  Two Step Swirl Killer 15MM Advanced Kit

2.  16oz Ceramic Boost

3.  16oz Matte Protectant

For our Professional Detailers that probably already have every product Adam's offers, you can list your top (3) favorite products if you'd like to join in on the fun. :banana:

I guess I was good all year 'cause low and behold I got my #1 wish list item from Santa :oldman:       Two Step Swirl Killer 15MM Advanced Kit

DSC_0833.thumb.JPG.59a445f1e849fd85accd0df2d111dfd9.JPG

The kit was missing the Heavy Correcting Polish.  I'm sure the gang at Adams will make it right, though.  

To everyone who played along, post up pics of your Adam's Holiday Wish List haul.

6 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

I guess I was good all year 'cause low and behold I got my #1 wish list item from Santa :oldman:       Two Step Swirl Killer 15MM Advanced Kit

DSC_0833.thumb.JPG.59a445f1e849fd85accd0df2d111dfd9.JPG

The kit was missing the Heavy Correcting Polish.  I'm sure the gang at Adams will make it right, though.  

To everyone who played along, post up pics of your Adam's Holiday Wish List haul.

Was this a mystery box or regular gift?

Ran by my dealer today, for routine service.  Checked out the lot and while a lot of you are car guys, i got the second picture for you.

I however have an obsession with Tahoe’s, and they just so happen to have my exact color, brand new RST on the lot(first picture)

Thats on my wish list!

9EB9AA75-8371-43B9-9E2F-2D58B75CD04D.jpeg

25D1D521-ED01-45CA-B397-93E4C42D0E03.jpeg