Customer Service 866.965.0400

Distributor Shout-Out

slapshot87

Happy Thanksgiving, all!  Just wanted to give a shout-out to Grabiak Chevrolet in New Alexandria, PA.  I'm in the area for the holiday and forgot to bring my Adam's supplies with me (not only for my own personal use but I wanted to detail my parents' vehicles as well while I'm staying at their house).  I was very happy to see that Grabiak's is a distributor that is only about 10-12 miles away.  So I swung by the dealership on Tuesday....was greeted by a very friendly & helpful staff....and was quite excited to basically see a separate Adam's shop adjacent to their showroom.  They pretty much had everything - including the new ultra foaming shampoo, hand wash, holiday detail spray & holiday interior detailer.  Even though I live out of the area, the staff suggested that I sign up for their loyalty program - which gave me an automatic $15 off of my order.  Nice!  :)  

So if anyone is in southwest PA and looking to pick up some Adam's products, stop by Grabiak Chevrolet on Route 22 in New Alexandria - they are really great!