Customer Service 866.965.0400

Standard foam gun not connecting

the Camaro show

Question

5 answers to this question

20 hours ago, the Camaro show said:

Hi guys I got a standard foam gun for Christmas and I can’t get it to connect from the back of the gun to the quick release connect part no matter how hard I push? Anyone else with this problem or any way to fix it 

I've seen people have trouble before and a small amount of lubricant on the o ring may help. If that doesn't remedy it, reach out to Adams and they will definitely take care of you!

I have not seen the standard foam gun, but I had similar problem on the premium. The remedy was to just slightly loosen the quick connect on the end where the canister connects to the nozzle. Still it’s a tight connection with now leaks after slightly loosening. 

Best of luck

I've been experiencing this too and just living with it. Lately, it has become more of a nuisance to me and I have been searching the forums for others with this issue. I need to have the quick connect very loose before it connects properly. Once it is connected I will retighten the hose to eliminate leaking. Honestly, it is bad enough where I dont even consider it a quick connect anymore since I am basically having to loosen and tighten the connection manually each time. 

18 minutes ago, Altrdprcptn said:

I've been experiencing this too and just living with it. Lately, it has become more of a nuisance to me and I have been searching the forums for others with this issue. I need to have the quick connect very loose before it connects properly. Once it is connected I will retighten the hose to eliminate leaking. Honestly, it is bad enough where I dont even consider it a quick connect anymore since I am basically having to loosen and tighten the connection manually each time. 

Sorry this has become such a problem. As Eric said above, highly recommend you call Adam's and explain what's going on. They'll take care of you if at all possible.