Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Guard & Gloss on Griot's Poly Wax

clarkeandrew1

Question

Hey guys I would like to know if anyone here is familiar with Griot's Poly Wax which is a sealant and if so how does it compare to Adams paint sealant?

I've been reading that it does last much longer than the Adams Paint Sealant. Would I be able to use the guard & gloss over Griot's Poly Wax? I'm trying to decide whether I should go with Poly Wax or Adams Paint Sealant under Adams G&G. Thank you 

Edited by clarkeandrew1

4 answers to this question

First, welcome!

I'm not familiar with the Griot's, but given that this is an Adam's Forum, I'm pretty certain the overwhelming response will be to use the Adam's PS. And you certainly can't go wrong with the HGG (my favorite product from Adam's).

Bottom line on the Adam's Paint Sealant - get it, use it, don't look back.

Edited by falcaineer

Comparisons are invited.   I've never used Griots either so all I can comment on is the Adam's.  Having never used it before on any rides, I have to say I was totally blown away . Easy to apply, lasts forever, and just makes the cars look brand new.  Griots is a good company, but they have so much of the same products under different names that it gets confusing. Kind of like CG's stuff.  And Griots also sell a whole heck of a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with car care at all, nor does it have any branding value for the company.  For me, I'm happy with the Adam's line and see no reason to change.