Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fine Nappa with Diamond Stitching care

Coderedpl

Question

We picked up a new (to us) vehicle recently which has the Black Fine Nappa leather with Jet Gray contrast diamond stitching 

I've been searching around for proper care of said seats and saw mention of avoiding the stitching with the conditioner, which essentially means I can't condition the seats. Now the real question would be, is it still safe to use the leather and interior cleaner with a light wipe down? Using the brush might be too rough or you guys think it will be ok? 
Or would interior detailer be a better option?

Thanks in advance. 

(ignore the dirtiness in the pic, this was literally before the car was even cleaned at the dealer) 

20180816_122952.jpg

3 answers to this question

On 9/20/2018 at 9:44 PM, Coderedpl said:

We picked up a new (to us) vehicle recently which has the Black Fine Nappa leather with Jet Gray contrast diamond stitching 

I've been searching around for proper care of said seats and saw mention of avoiding the stitching with the conditioner, which essentially means I can't condition the seats. Now the real question would be, is it still safe to use the leather and interior cleaner with a light wipe down? Using the brush might be too rough or you guys think it will be ok? 
Or would interior detailer be a better option?

Thanks in advance. 

(ignore the dirtiness in the pic, this was literally before the car was even cleaned at the dealer) 

20180816_122952.jpg

The leather cleaner brush should be fine I would think. Maybe just don't apply full pressure 

You want to use a boars hair or horse hair brush if you need to scrub. If you don’t need to scrub, spray a microfiber with leather cleaner and gently dab the seats and stitching. You may want to consider a leather protectant gently applied. It’s not a conditioner but more of a sealant for the leather if you’re looking for protection for your material.