Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Sprayers or repackaged?

LuckyKorean

Question

Found this on main page today. 

At first I thought Adam’s made their own Sprayers but clicked on product details and it says IK Sprayer just like the old one. 

Is is this one any different from the old Sprayers or is it the same with new picture? 

Also I have seen some bad reviews on their quality, like functions less after few uses. How’s everyone’s experience with it? Worth buying one or just get a Pressure washer? 

5A28EFCD-6708-4AED-AF84-5EC9A63BAEAE.jpeg

6 answers to this question

As JR stated They are not a replacement for a pressure washer.

Will you like it? It depends on how it would work into your routine. Will it improve on a process you already have?

I have had no issues with either of my units. I like my sprayer and foamer for presoaking bugs on the front of my car and presoaking my rockers and wheels.  I use either the foamer with car shampoo, or sprayer with Rinseless diluted 16:1. It saves on the trigger finger, and goes faster. Could I function without them? Yes. But they have improved the process I already had in place.  

BFC8BAE0-0A2C-4CD8-BD85-30B7641A5658.jpeg

56 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

I havnt used either sprayer but i def know thats it not going to “replace” the pressure washer.  The PW will foam a ton more.  The sprayer is used to apply chemicals

quikcer and easier. 

I don’t exactly mean replacing PW but perhaps using a Sprayer until I buy a PW later. 

15 minutes ago, 8675309'SS said:

I have had no issues with either of my units. I like my sprayer and foamer for presoaking bugs on the front of my car and presoaking my rockers and wheels.  I use either the foamer with car shampoo, or sprayer with Rinseless diluted 16:1. It saves on the trigger finger, and goes faster. Could I function without them? Yes. But they have improved the process I already had in place.  

I got a Ultra Foam shampoo from MB is why I been looking at these Sprayers. From your pic it looks like it’ll be plenty fun for $35 even without Foam Cannon. Are they hard to clean after using? And for the Sprayer, one question I had was that they hold quite a bit more than 16 oz and we need less than 16 oz to do chemical spray such as Wheel cleaner or Iron remover. In those cases would it work well I only pour in like 4 oz? 

3 hours ago, LuckyKorean said:

Found this on main page today. 

At first I thought Adam’s made their own Sprayers but clicked on product details and it says IK Sprayer just like the old one. 

Is is this one any different from the old Sprayers or is it the same with new picture? 

Also I have seen some bad reviews on their quality, like functions less after few uses. How’s everyone’s experience with it? Worth buying one or just get a Pressure washer? 

Same model of iK sprayer, but these ones have Adam's branding on the top, along with the type of sprayer, "MULIT" or "FOAM".  And a much fancier box! :D

adams_polishes_ik_multi_sprayer_001_1.jpg

adams_polishes_ik_foaming_sprayer_001.jpg

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

Same model of iK sprayer, but these ones have Adam's branding on the top, along with the type of sprayer, "MULIT" or "FOAM".  And a much fancier box! :D

adams_polishes_ik_multi_sprayer_001_1.jpg

adams_polishes_ik_foaming_sprayer_001.jpg

Good eye.. my Asian eyes didn’t see the Multi and Foam lol the box looks so fancy it outdone itself for a $30 product.