Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam’s Version of Bead Maker?

NuNu

Question

I am a 99% percent Adam’s user but I always end up topping off and finishing with Bead Maker. I asked almost a year ago if Adam’s was working on a Bead Maker type product and was told by a Adam’s guy on here or somewhere to be patience that it was coming. Anyone aware of a Adam’s product that will give me the slickness of Bead Maker? I have tried every combination and haven’t been able to achieve it. I know Bead Makers durability is next to nothing but once again I love the slickness. Anyone used a technique or combination of Adam’s to get similar results as Bead Maker? Thanks in advance 

5 answers to this question

I’ve never used it and have no desire,  I think its just like a Detail Spray,  but if I’m wrong, i would say it like GnG.   I believe its a polymer, and DS and GnG are sprays w/ polymers in them, that shine and add slickness and protection.

Thats just me thinking out loud.

1 minute ago, GXPaycheck said:

I would say Guard & Gloss. Goes on the same, removes the same, I think it lasts longer. 

That is the one thing I haven't tried yet. I do have a gallon but haven't used it because I know you spray it on and wipe it off during the drying stage. I use the air cannon for drying so that is probably why I haven't really tried that way yet. You can or I have seen that there is a dry method to applying it as well so I guess I need to study up on that

13 hours ago, GXPaycheck said:

I would say Guard & Gloss. Goes on the same, removes the same, I think it lasts longer. 

G&G is more like meguairs hybrid ceramic wax, I haven’t used anything in the Adams collection that makes the paint feel the same way. I use it as a topper for waxes and ceramic coatings. The only draw back is that it requires an 8 hour cure.