Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tire and Rubber Cleaner

wely324

Question

Hi guys, I have been a fan of TRC since it came out, but this last bottle I got doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Today I applied, scrubbed, and rinsed 3 times to each tire and if anything they are only dirtier than before. 

Has anyone else had issues with this product not working with certain tires etc? Or should I just keep trying to apply it till they get black?

edit: And yes the foam is turning white.

Edited by wely324

1 answer to this question

HI Billy,

I have noticed that the tire products can react differently not only by manufacturer, but by model and age.   The heavy duty tires, such as those on the mud trucks, dually's used for towing can react very different from your average passenger tire .  The cheap tires put on many of the low end vehicles can have differences from one tire to the next on the same vehicle.  

If you get a vehicle that always has one side in the sun and other in shade, you may find them reacting differently.  I've had tires that going over once was enough and other tires that took 3 or 4 times and I can't always explain why.  If the tires have had a certain competitors product that tends to dry out the material on them for a couple of years, you can end up with a spotty result and it will take several applications to get them looking even and clean again.

I've had multiple tire bushes over the years and the Adam's Tire bush is one of the best.  It's just hard enough to dig in, but not so hard it scratches or can't get between all the raised areas.