Customer Service 866.965.0400

meguiars out adams in

mbreyer

I've used NXT and Americana will BLOW your sox off. NXT is packed with fillers and Americana is not so don't expect it to make your car look scratch free if it's not. That's what BG is for! if you had to pick two products to buy from Adams, I'd say those two are on top. Americana will give you great protection. Try one coat of BG and two coats of Americana.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I've used NXT and Americana will BLOW your sox off. NXT is packed with fillers and Americana is not so don't expect it to make your car look scratch free if it's not. That's what BG is for! if you had to pick two products to buy from Adams, I'd say those two are on top. Americana will give you great protection. Try one coat of BG and two coats of Americana.

:iagree: with Chewy

hello1combine.gif:hi::hi:

You will not be disappointed with any of the products that Adam sells. :2thumbs:

I love the Americana. As a matter of fact' date=' I gave my Charger a few coats last Fall and it still beads even after that nasty Michigan winter that we had. :banana:[/quote']

Hey! I didn't get this warm a welcome, welcome lady! :lolsmack:

Welcome Matt!

still waiting on product will this be as awesome as expected?

Yes it will, but if you're not satisfied there is Adam's 110% satisfaction guarantee.

Wow dudes by far the best welcome ive ever gotten in a forum. Makes me feel welcome and not bashed for asking a question. thanks. Yeah stuff should arrive saturday which is rain so i get sunday to give it a try then rain the next five days it will be glorious to do all that polishing to last for 12-24hrs. I could park it in the car port but my truck only fits haflway in due to the waverunner. could bring back two tone colors

Wow dudes by far the best welcome ive ever gotten in a forum. Makes me feel welcome and not bashed for asking a question. thanks. Yeah stuff should arrive saturday which is rain so i get sunday to give it a try then rain the next five days it will be glorious to do all that polishing to last for 12-24hrs. I could park it in the car port but my truck only fits haflway in due to the waverunner. could bring back two tone colors

Just remember, whenever it rain we all just blame Jeff. It won't take you long to figure out why :D

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

extremely correct. the brilliant glaze was great enough alone but then i added the americana and some paint humpin happend

Archived