Customer Service 866.965.0400

'Alway's ready' car wash soap

mc2hill

Question

A while back a friend gave me a foaming sprayer and I thought 'this may work for cleaning the wheels when they are only a little dirty'. Well that sprayer didn't work great so I upgraded to a Tolco foaming sprayer. This sprayer is like a mini-foam gun - great for wheels and spot treating bugs.

Now when I wash the car I take 8 to 16 oz. of the wash solution out of bucket and refill the sprayer or put it in a gallon jug.

Updated with an Adam's foaming sprayer.

premixedCarWash010.jpg

Edited by mc2hill

8 answers to this question

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum past few months and I guessed it is too good for those users who are not well knowledge aboutfoaming sprayer which is mention above. Thank you

First off - Welcome Lyza! Please head over to the "New Member Check-In" thread and introduce yourself! http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

There are no 'dumb' questions here on Adam's forums, but sometimes we forget that others don't have the background information. We encourage all questions and the members are here to help - we were all new here at one point.

The foam-gun I referenced in the original post is a hose-end attachment with a reservoir to hold the Car Wash Shampoo and a special nozzle that helps create massive amounts of foam (unfortunetly these are not currently available as Adam's is unable to find a vendor to supply one made in the US). See below for pictures.

The foaming sprayer head was purchased from another vendor, but the are available at several sites on the internet. They are sometimes included on household cleaning products.

Some pics of a foam-gun in action:

Here are some foam gun pics.

Adam's Polishes Foam Gun 02[/url] by briandewitt, on Flickr

4988209541_969383634c_z.jpg

Foam Gun 03 by briandewitt, on Flickr

4988214365_69068dde5a_z.jpg

Foam Gun 04 by briandewitt, on Flickr

Foaming!

4988828020_071edc98e3_b.jpg

Foam Gun 07 by briandewitt, on Flickr

4988830912_9d72cd808d_b.jpg

Foam Gun 08 by briandewitt, on Flickr

THAT gun really was the bee's knees! Wish I got in on that.

I too made my own little solution for wheels over the weekend. Although I think next time I will involve a hose, and not an additional water bottle to rinse. My hand got tired LOL

THAT gun really was the bee's knees! Wish I got in on that.

I too made my own little solution for wheels over the weekend. Although I think next time I will involve a hose, and not an additional water bottle to rinse. My hand got tired LOL

I use mine as part of my 'wheel bucket' collection - the Car Wash Shampoo with the foaming head sprayer, APC, GWC, fender brush, wheel brush, tire brush (non-Adams with stiff bristles), and the lug-nut brush, with the HOSE. No way I would rinse with a sprayer! (BUT I don't have your weather either).

I use mine as part of my 'wheel bucket' collection - the Car Wash Shampoo with the foaming head sprayer, APC, GWC, fender brush, wheel brush, tire brush (non-Adams with stiff bristles), and the lug-nut brush, with the HOSE. No way I would rinse with a sprayer! (BUT I don't have your weather either).

Your collection is killlllller!