Customer Service 866.965.0400

Now that its lowered, it was time to clean it up!

Team Adam's

Dylan, I showed these pics to my fiance(she wants an Avalanche), and she said "I hope he won't mind having a twin across the country, b/c that's what I want.)I knew I loved her for a reason......lol...... So, there ya go, you'll have a twin sometime next year, unless you're interested in selling....seriously...

LOL... there seems to be a rash of Dylan vehicle impersonators lately. Mario just completed a detail on a guy from the TBSS site who had made his TBSS look EXACTLY like mine, and openly admitted he was pretty much trying to recreate my truck LOL...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.

They're all shot in full manual, but the settings varied a lot based on the light, angle, distance, etc. Examples:

5f923239.jpg

• Focal Length: 20.0mm (35mm equivalent: 30mm)
  • Exposure Time: 0.0020 s (1/500)
  • Aperture: f/5.6
  • ISO Equiv.: 500
  • Whitebalance: Auto
  • Metering Mode: center weight
  • Exposure: Manual
  • Exposure Mode: Auto bracketing

605ce87d.jpg

• Focal Length: 18.0mm (35mm equivalent: 27mm)
  • Exposure Time: 0.017 s (1/60)
  • Aperture: f/3.5
  • ISO Equiv.: 1000
  • Whitebalance: Auto
  • Metering Mode: center weight
  • Exposure: Manual
  • Exposure Mode: Auto bracketing

Hey, takes all kinds... I love the look of a lifted truck, just can't functionally do it.

3 of my first 5 rides were lifted ('87 wrangler, '99 ECSB S10, '01 CC4x4 S10) and they were fun. I've just gone 'low life' ever since. Its a little less common around Cali now a days as everyone lifts and plus with a little one to get in and out of it all the time (each day picking him up from school) it just makes more sense.

I think if I had the coin to have 2 trucks I'd probably have something mildly lifted as well. It was really nice driving Chase's 3500HD duramax with that huge lift on it after the detail... I can certainly see the appeal!

Hey, takes all kinds... I love the look of a lifted truck, just can't functionally do it.

3 of my first 5 rides were lifted ('87 wrangler, '99 ECSB S10, '01 CC4x4 S10) and they were fun. I've just gone 'low life' ever since. Its a little less common around Cali now a days as everyone lifts and plus with a little one to get in and out of it all the time (each day picking him up from school) it just makes more sense.

I think if I had the coin to have 2 trucks I'd probably have something mildly lifted as well. It was really nice driving Chase's 3500HD duramax with that huge lift on it after the detail... I can certainly see the appeal!

Oh I definitely wasn't knocking it :2thumbs:

Back in high school there was a crew that ran around in lowered Mazda's and we thought they were silly but you're Avalanche looks Really NICE.

There's not really a lowered scene around here. 20 years ago a lot of the "ricers" were dropping them but the large majority of trucks are 4x4's and we shoot people who lower 4x4's :lol: Kidding

I originally hated the "flare look" but my tires were eating up the lower panel with rock pecks so I went ahead and got a set. I really like them now and think the truck looked "plain" without them. I just picked up some touch up paint for the chips now just got to order some Lanka Blob Stuff. The video on the yellow camaro sold me on Lanka. (Can't remember the guys name who posted that how to video..but thanks)

Brad there is a lot of that in Killeen too...gettin a break from that, Iraqis have no clue about vehicle mods....well those kind. I have HOWEVER seen LOTS of car wash stations.

Adam, the market is untapped here, both M companies probably wouldnt dare come around here.

Archived