Customer Service 866.965.0400

Now that its lowered, it was time to clean it up!

Team Adam's

The truck wasn't too rough, had some light swirls and stuff here and there.

Process was:

• Tires and Fenders were cleaned with APC and Adam's Fender Brush
  • Wheels cleaned with Adam's Wheel Brush/Lug Brush and Car Soap diluted in a sprayer
  • Inner wheel hoops were cleaned using the same soap mix and the Power Stick
  • Washed the whole truck with Strip Wash I'm playing with
  • Clayed w/ Adam's Clay and Detail Spray
  • Rewashed Using Adam's Car Wash and Foam Gun
  • Dried using Blaster Sidekick, Great White Drying Towels, Waterless Wash for a drying agent
  • Tires, trim, and plastics dressed with Super VRT
  • Fenders dressed with Invisible Undercarriage Spray
  • Panels were treated on a case by case basis for some reason the doors were thrashed, but the rest of the truck was relatively swirl free.
  • Flex w/ 7.5" orange pad and Adam's Swirl & Haze Remover for tougher areas.
  • The whole truck was done with the PC, white pad and Fine Machine Polish
  • Applied a single thin coat of Brilliant Glaze with an Americana Hex Grip App
  • Then 2 coats of Americana

5f923239.jpg

5bd15e73.jpg

cdf0818e.jpg

a1911012.jpg

3472a8a3.jpg

4e323f22.jpg

Very nice Dylan!

"Ah, no Adam, I didn't log on to any forums today, I was ah, ah, 'product testing'. Yea, yea, that's it, I was product testing all day on my truck!" :D

LOL... I was on the phone with him for a part of the morning talking about it actually. Pad choices as they pertain to the flex and its possible addition to our line. This was just as much product research and testing as it was personal reasons - had something come up that forced me to stop and break it up over the next day.

Now you just need to tint your tails and it will be just like your TBSS.

Planning on it... :thumbsup:

looks sick man every detail i see really makes me wanna find time one day before it gets too cold to detail my truck before winter. it has so many swirls it needs the buffer. sucks its a rotary one and sprays wax and crap all over, i need to invest in some blue painters tape to go with the in & out i just got.

LOL... I was on the phone with him for a part of the morning talking about it actually. Pad choices as they pertain to the flex and its possible addition to our line. This was just as much product research and testing as it was personal reasons - had something come up that forced me to stop and break it up over the next day.

Nothing but love brother! :) We all work just to be able to have some time to do what you do for a living!

WOW! That is stunning, it's so black it is now sucking in all the light around it, a detailing black hole.

:iagree:I have no idea how you've managed to make the black so amazingly mirrored! It's almost confusing in some of your pics, the black takes on a chrome/silvery appearance!

You definetly set the bar for the Dylan Pose contest.

Man,thats like a friggen mirror!:bow:Strip Wash, hmmm

:banana:Mirror indeed!:pc:

Nothing but love brother! :) We all work just to be able to have some time to do what you do for a living!

Trust me, not a day goes by that I don't wake up and think of how lucky I am that Adam thinks enough of me to make me a part of his team and allows me to do something that I love to do to provide for my family.

This job has truly a dream come true and I will never ever take it for granted, I get to do something I'm passionate about and enjoy for a living and my boss just isn't my boss, but a truly good friend. Our customers are great and I get to spend my days giving you guys a hard time and answering some questions.

Its really a 'pinch me' scenario.

Good lord! I don't care what they say about you, you've got a gift my friend!

The rumors are all true. :lolsmack:

I was skeptical. Really, what is the purpose of a truck that isn't really a truck? But wow, that looks fantastic. Good work Dylan.

I'm the kind of guy who would bag a 3500 dually... I like trucks low and totally impractical. Its sick, but Ryan understands. :2thumbs:

Meh its alright :jester:

Yer car's just kinda clean... some of the time... :jester:

Archived