Customer Service 866.965.0400

Photoshoot of my SRT Challenger *Pic Heavy*

JJ1o87

There are two at local dealerships, both are 2012s, both are the RTs, both are white and both are loaded. The only difference is the double RT stripes down the beltlines...One has black (which would match my Camaro as it has matte black rally stripes) and the other has red ones.. They both are just awesome looking . BTW, I fell in love with the Challengers when the movie Vanishing Point was released, and if memory serves me correctly, that was a white Chally.

Yeah the white with the red stripes is pretty sharp. Are they auto or manual? You should get a decent deal with the year end clearances coming up. Or if you want you can buy my black beauty :jester:

Also the vanishing point car is legend. Would love to have one in my stable.

Yeah the white with the red stripes is pretty sharp. Are they auto or manual? You should get a decent deal with the year end clearances coming up. Or if you want you can buy my black beauty :jester:

Also the vanishing point car is legend. Would love to have one in my stable.

Both are/were manuals. The white with the black stripes was sold. I don't think I can afford the SRTs...they're beautiful and very boss looking, but my wallet just wouldn't be able to handle that. I apprciate the offer though.

Archived