Customer Service 866.965.0400

Collapse Button on Catagories

ahicks

I do graphic design and i have an absolutely wicked case of OCD (obsessive compulsive). When i saw that these buttons were still the same purplish blue that comes with vbulletin i took it upon myself to make something that would fit with the gradient. I have attached the image, i am not sure if anyone will want to use it but i attached it just because.:willy:

Just uploaded them, thank you very much for your contribution Austin!

The reason we didn't have them before is our forum is continually changing style. We used to have red forum dividers but I felt it looked too similar to a competitor's site and I greatly care about originality. I changed the dividers to black and thanks to you now we have black buttons!

hey charles is a big supporter of the forums and he always tells me how great all of the people over at Adam's are so i figure i can help out. I am freelance web and graphic design. If you ever need any help (security, search engine optimization, icons) let me know and i will hop on it

Haha, nice! Yeah, Austin is actually my roommate and another car nut, he actually is the one that got me addicted to Adam's by taking me to my first detail clinic. I blame him whenever my girlfriend asks me why I need another gallon of detail spray! :willy: