Customer Service 866.965.0400

SVRT 50/50 vs Undercarriage Spray on Wheel Wells

atoy

Question

10 answers to this question

i see.. i think i would use SVRT.. I ordered Undercarriage spray 16oz. last month and it cost me around $26.. It's running low.. :(

Gallons are worth it. I do the undercarriage spray once a month. In the long run I think SVRT will be more expensive.

Gallons are worth it. I do the undercarriage spray once a month. In the long run I think SVRT will be more expensive.

I just tried undercarriage spray that's why i bought it in 16oz. 1Gal of undercarriage spray will cost around $88 when ship here. VRT is available here, 1gal VRT is around $55 on our distrubutor.

I just tried undercarriage spray that's why i bought it in 16oz. 1Gal of undercarriage spray will cost around $88 when ship here. VRT is available here, 1gal VRT is around $55 on our distrubutor.

Regular VRT isn't water resistant though, so using it in the wheel wells doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

Regular VRT isn't water resistant though, so using it in the wheel wells doesn't seem to make much sense to me.

:iagree:

My argument exactly. While Undercarriage Spray doesn't just sit on the surface, it STAINS. If you read the bottle it says it will stain garage floors and clothing so that means it stains the plastic to make it darker which means it will last longer.

Archived