Customer Service 866.965.0400

passenger 57 needs help

goatslapper

Question

here are a few pics of my ride. don't have the technique down yet as this was the first time using adams shr fmp and msw with the pc.

i have alot of micro swirls in various spots,but wesley says to always bet on black. just need some advice to get the car in better shape,thanks:pc:

100_1009.jpg

100_1004.jpg

100_1003.jpg

8 answers to this question

need to get these micro swirls out. when the car went back to dealer for chips under the rear spoiler they repainted the deck lid then got overspray all over the car.car went back and was returned with swirls on the whole car.got pissed and decided to do it myself with the pc and adams. car came out great but now got tiny swirls.

Pressure, Patients, Practice and Product. 4 P's.

Use a good amount of Pressure with the right amount of product... Most people go with 3 or 4 Pea sized drops. It may take anywhere from 5-50 passes to get out some swirls depending on how much pressure you use and how bad the swirls are. The more practice you have the better it will turn out. Before you know it you will have an amazing looking car. Also watch the videos Junkman's and Adam's

i probably rushed thru the whole process. was going home depot and garden centers and not giving the car my full attention. next time i will dedicate the whole weekend watching junkman vids and adams to decide wich technique is best for me.

thanks for the replies,eddie

Archived