Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porter Cable Handle

Kingsford

Question

Has anyone ever ran across a handle attachment for the PC instead of the side handle but more like the handle on the flex?

I hate the side handle and I feel like my hand always slips off of the the top of the PC and it would be nice to have something to hold on to.

15 answers to this question

I have never seen one other then the factory.

not sure the pc design would work for top a handle, flex like adapter thingy or not; you would need a anchor point on the both side of the pc. I think!

If there was just a side handle that had more grip then what came from factory. I have used serval "heavy duty" polishers and have thought the same thing. The dewalt is heavy as the planet after polishing a big suv and you get the same problem from the side-handle when its hot out.

If no one here can find one maybe its a suggestion that the Adams team could pass on to their PC sales reps.

I have never seen one other then the factory.

not sure the pc design would work for top a handle, flex like adapter thingy or not; you would need a anchor point on the both side of the pc. I think!

If there was just a side handle that had more grip then what came from factory. I have used serval "heavy duty" polishers and have thought the same thing. The dewalt is heavy as the planet after polishing a big suv and you get the same problem from the side-handle when its hot out.

If no one here can find one maybe its a suggestion that the Adams team could pass on to their PC sales reps.

There is a anchor point on both sides of the PC. Its where the handle screws in on ether side.

I hate the side handle because it creates uneven pressure.

lol u made me go look I am a righty and just never paid attention as the pc is not my current work polisher, by demand of management of my detail shop we all must use dewalts or air-rotaries! :(

I only use the pc with my personal clients, which are growing as i will allow:) starting to line up moonlighting details for my future business :)

Porter Cable does not make a d-handle, but there are several other DA polishers that are similar to the PC that do come with d-handles. Maybe you can get a replacement handle for one of those to try on the PC.

Hey Jason, I've got this DA machine with a D-handle and works great, called DAS-6 pro, why didn't I get the PC instead? Don't want to burn the PC with our 220v. lol.

P.S: Thanks The Junkman.

Das Dual Action Buffer haha

You crazy metric system people I tell ya. :lolsmack:

Archived