Customer Service 866.965.0400

SSR Reviews

Haven't had a chance to use it yet...but I did smell it and I thought it smelled good. Not that it smells the same but it made me think when I was a kid and my buddys dad had a home make shift building out back that he did body work and paint in.

I have been busy with my 7mth old cutting her first tooth!

So whats the verdict people??? Are we seeing amazing results? I only see one review on the product page but I'm sure more of you have used it now. What are your thoughts on our hard work?

Dylan,maybe you can move my thread "Flex+SSR+Flex Pads" to the proper product page?

I gave it a basic review but quoted at the end:

"The SSR is a mean green swirl and scratch removing machine! " and from the pic's everyone can see that it's true.

It's currently in the "Machine Polishing" forum.

Dylan,maybe you can move my thread "Flex+SSR+Flex Pads" to the proper product page?

I gave it a basic review but quoted at the end:

"The SSR is a mean green swirl and scratch removing machine! " and from the pic's everyone can see that it's true.

It's currently in the "Machine Polishing" forum.

Was looking more at the reviews of the polish on the website... it only had one product review when I last looked.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-554-new-adams-severe-swirl-remover.aspx

Yeah, and that rare Cali rain situation has been happening on Weekends! This is getting in the way of my car care therapy. :lolsmack: How's a person supposed to get out the swirls? Yeah, I know, get a flex and blast through the process...

btw, time for a new sinister smiley icon holding a flex

Archived