Customer Service 866.965.0400

Undercarriage Spray

BespokeCar

Question

8 answers to this question

I guess it depends on how much water/rain you drive through, and how much dirt you go through. I usually do my wheel wells every other wash, depending on the weather. After the recent rain, I will wash my wheel wells (and therefore use IUC afterwards).

I would say, when you wash your wheel wells, you will have to reapply it - yeah, I know that is obvious, but outside of that it lasts a couple of weeks easily, probably more (I clean my wheel wells about every other week if no rain or driving on dirty roads).

I have also heard of folks on the forum going big and using SVRT after cleaning their wheel wells. I myself have used In and Out spray on the wheel wells in a pinch. :D

It's one of, if not the best smelling product Adams makes.

Mmmm. grape soda!

The shine will get knocked down by a wash or rain, but the wheel wells can look good after several rinses. If you clean the WW's with something strong (APC) then it is completely gone, but if you clean with Wash Shampoo the covering properties stay for longer.

I love the look once it's sprayed on my frame. But do I have to cover my exhaust pipes or a little spray on the exhaust is ok? Just don't want to start a fire under my truck.

It should not start a fire but i would watch out just for discoloration. If that product heats up it might stain the finish of the exaust.

I love the look once it's sprayed on my frame. But do I have to cover my exhaust pipes or a little spray on the exhaust is ok? Just don't want to start a fire under my truck.

If they're HOT do NOT spray it on them, but otherwise you're fine. Honestly the worst that would happen is you'd get smoke. Under hood the manifolds and cats are hot enough that it may combust. Again, DON'T use it around HOT exhaust. I believe it's a silicon based spray.

Archived