Customer Service 866.965.0400

Upside Down Bottle Caps

i love it when the product separates-if i forget to shake it and I get water on my sandwich.

However, I would try it if it came out. Always open to new stuff;)

Ketchup is definitely a culprit of this. Mayo is not though LMAO!!!

I just hate the cleaning the lids out. Personally, after every time I get done using my stuff...I take all the lids off and wash them until the product is no longer in the lids -> this avoids the buildup. But it would be awesome if a lid could be designed to avoid this OR the upside down option! :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Think like the ketchup and mustard bottles now a days, large top, with the little one way valve on them. You basically stand them on their lids and the ketchup/mustard is always ready to squeeze out.

The idea is to put our polishes in a similar bottle so you don't have to do the forceful shake to get the product to the nozzle of the lid.

sound really cool, i like this idea ! :)

Hmm, am I the only one completely annoyed by the upside down mustard & Ketchup bottles? I do not like them at all, I usually squirt too much where I don't want it (yes, we're still talking about the ketchup & mustard). Anyhow, count me as a vote against the idea. How hard is it to shake the product down in the existing bottle?

Bruce

:iagree: I don't want that either. Leave well enough alone.

Hmm, am I the only one completely annoyed by the upside down mustard & Ketchup bottles? I do not like them at all, I usually squirt too much where I don't want it (yes, we're still talking about the ketchup & mustard). Anyhow, count me as a vote against the idea. How hard is it to shake the product down in the existing bottle?

Bruce

:iagree: I don't want that either. Leave well enough alone.

:iagree:with the 2 above posts. It is nearly impossible to squeeze just a small amount of product with those upside down bottles. Unless the top can be redesigned, I see a lot of wasted product.

Archived