Customer Service 866.965.0400

NOW SHIPPING: Green Focus Pads!

They're in and shipping as of this week a few customers who placed orders in the last few days will be getting them by default.

Available as a 2 pack of pads or now standard in the 4" pad kit, this completes the phase out of our yellow pads and the transition to the green foam for use with Severe Swirl Remover.

503.jpg 430.jpg

We've opted to keep the ring pad design intact on these pads, with the use of the drill so closely resembling a full sized rotary its imperative that the pads be PERFECTLY centered to avoid wobble or potentially breaking the backing plate shaft.

• 1 month later...

awesome, I just got ones with the yellow pad. whats the difference? im sure not much. i got to pick up some normal pads from you too. ive always preferred 5.5" pads but i'd like to try out the larger ones you have.

awesome, I just got ones with the yellow pad. whats the difference? im sure not much. i got to pick up some normal pads from you too. ive always preferred 5.5" pads but i'd like to try out the larger ones you have.

Yellow is more aggressive. Green was developed in conjunction with the new SSR polish.

Chris

Yellow is 40ppi, green is 60ppi so yellow was far more aggressive. When we tested SSR + yellow pad it was just too aggressive... to the point that it introduced damage that the orange pad and SHR couldn't remove.

To be honest during some testing when we ran out of places to test the new stuff the yellow pad was used to mess the surface up again LOL .

Archived