Customer Service 866.965.0400

I want to...

DanFish

Same here. Lastnight I had to clean something so I went to the bin that has all my Adams tucked away and just opening it and smelling all that goodness was a quick fix LOL. 4 more months til spring..whoo hooo!!

My car is totally covered in salt right now. :willy:

We had about an inch of snowfall last night but it was drizzling first and that put a nice coat of ice underneath the snow.

I will take my car to the inside hand car wash over the weekend. Black cars don't look very nice covered in salt. :help:

I really want to wash my car, only problem is that its 20 degrees! :willy: :willy:Havent washed her in atleast a month, pretty sure I'm going through adams withdrawal... Gonna' go smell my DS :banana:

+1 my C6 is in desperate need of an Adams treatment!

I really want to wash my car, only problem is that its 20 degrees! :willy: :willy:Havent washed her in atleast a month, pretty sure I'm going through adams withdrawal... Gonna' go smell my DS :banana:

Accuweather says 43 for NYC on Saturday. That is plenty warm to wash. Your car will thank you for it.

I sprayed mine off last night... It's better... The crust is already building though...

Chris

I wanted to spray mine today but I heard were suppose to get snow/rain tonight and tomorrow. The one nice day we have had in a couple weeks its gonna get ugly the next day:mad: I miss looking at my car doing this:glasses:after a nice wash.

Just had some light snow go thorough here. me and winter have a love/hate relationship

I know how you feel. My car has not gone ten miles since thanksgiving. My mom fly's out to visit her sister and borrows my car. No big deal but I be darned if it did not snow.

Same... My truck is covered in salt and its only 28 degrees here and it's dropping fast. I tried to wash it today on my lunch hour when it was 36 degrees but the line at the car wash was on the street.

We had 2" of snow last weekend, 2.4" last night and supposed to get 3-4 more tomorrow night.

I washed my car in the garage today (ONR.) It was 35 and pouring rain outside but with the heater on it was 53 inside. It's so nice to see the car again WITHOUT the salt on it. I noticed the SVRT is really holding up well. The water is still beading like it was a month ago. :thumbsup:

Archived