Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman Clinic in Atlanta!

steven@adams

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good idea, they go quick! Go ahead and order online. I will not get any in before the clinic.

Thanks. I will get my order in so I get my bag.

Will there be any discounts on the products at the clinic? The 10% Junkman discount is great, but with shipping costs you lose most of the discount.

Junkman...watch out for those coffee turns! ;)

Can't wait to hang buddy!

Thanks. I will get my order in so I get my bag.

Will there be any discounts on the products at the clinic? The 10% Junkman discount is great, but with shipping costs you lose most of the discount.

The prices are always discounted at the clinics. The question will be how much. ;)

Sounds good to me. I love a deal.

The highter the discount the more products I come home with. Just can't let the wife know the final cost. Just purchased a new tool box and she is still fuming about that purchase. She couldn't understand the "Honey, it was on sale at 50% off of the regular price" reasoning.

Sounds good to me. I love a deal.

The highter the discount the more products I come home with. Just can't let the wife know the final cost. Just purchased a new tool box and she is still fuming about that purchase. She couldn't understand the "Honey, it was on sale at 50% off of the regular price" reasoning.

Wives... bah, humbug! :lolsmack:

The prices are always discounted at the clinics. The question will be how much. ;)

True......for forum members.

The discount is 10% off for all forum members. Just let whoever releases you of your money you are a forum member and we will take 10% off total.

That's not bad considering we are giving away a free detail, $50 product credit for whoever drives the most distance to the clinic, and a free bottle of Undercarriage Spray or All Purpose Cleaner to all attendees.

junkman or steve, any word on if their will be a flex there for show off? Id assume so? if not i can provide one. i need someone to educate me on the machine better.

Hello Ryan! Glad you are making the long drive to come see us again.

We will have a flex to show off.....but bring yours and maybe Junkman will sign it.:lolsmack:

Hello Ryan! Glad you are making the long drive to come see us again.

We will have a flex to show off.....but bring yours and maybe Junkman will sign it.:lolsmack:

lol good deal, nothing set in stone yet still kinda up in the air as to going but its looking like i am. as for junkmans signature, id love to have it on the flex but id have to buy another flex since id have to showcase the signed one:lolsmack:

Archived