Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman Clinic in Atlanta!

steven@adams

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you including our buds over at Camaro5 Forum?

Man, that is cool. Looks like a lot of Camaro will be rolling in! My girlfriend LOVES those cars. I might have to leave her at home so none of these guys steal her away. The novelty of cruising around in my creepy white detail van is wearing off on her:)

As far as the clinic goes, there is plenty of room. Imagine the old Adam's warehouse x2. The more the merrier!

That's big! So Celeste likes those Camaros, eh? :D

She sure do. Actually she likes any car that has some muscle but she really likes the Camaro body. I think the Camarofest in South Ga this year did it. She got to see the drag strip action while we were working our butts off.

I am really looking forward to this clinic. Not many activities could get me to do the 5+ hour drive, but the opportunity to learn from Junkman could not be passed up. 8 days and counting.

Right on Mickey! You are certainly going to in top running for $50 credit at the event for whoever drives furthest.

Right on Mickey! You are certainly going to in top running for $50 credit at the event for whoever drives furthest.

That would be great. Can't wait to see all the cool detailers from GA and around. Adam's has a very loyal following and I can't wait to join the crew.:2thumbs:

Uh, that would be me. Seven hours one way. Just put my name on that certificate and tell Celeste I'm driving my Camaro. Maybe that's why she was giving me all that play at Carlisle. Remember? :jester:

cnats2010_1.jpg

That was at the Chrysler Nationals by the way and that was my rental. Remember how some of those hardcore Dodge guys gave me hell for having that car there? lol.gif

[quote name=

That was at the Chrysler Nationals by the way and that was my rental. Remember how some of those hardcore Dodge guys gave me hell for having that car there? lol.gif

I remember your Camaro at the Chrysler show. I also remember your Charger rental at the Camarofest. Ha ha, you want me to book your rentals for you?

HEY I been sick past few days but i had a thought:lolsmack: ........

since there's alot from the forum coming..... why not have a group shot @ the end of the clinic with all forum members that are in attendance????

IDK, just a thought... & it could be posted on the forum every1 there could just save to their putter once its posted :rockon:

since there's alot from the forum coming..... why not have a group shot @ the end of the clinic with all forum members that are in attendance????

IDK, just a thought... & it could be posted on the forum every1 there could just save to their putter once its posted :rockon:

That's fine with me. Just remember to remind me before everyone leaves!

That's a good idea Lee. I hope to have everyone there sign up anyway, if they are not already on it. They will get 10% off for doing it:)

If they join the forum, then they have the access to the expert advice given by forum members and Adam's staff. They really need the "know how" with the products to bring it all together. You can buy the best golf clubs on earth and still shoot like crap without knowing how to swing.

Archived