Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman Clinic in Atlanta!

steven@adams

That's a good idea Lee. I hope to have everyone there sign up anyway, if they are not already on it. They will get 10% off for doing it:)

If they join the forum, then they have the access to the expert advice given by forum members and Adam's staff. They really need the "know how" with the products to bring it all together. You can buy the best golf clubs on earth and still shoot like crap without knowing how to swing.

Any idea what products you will be selling at the clinic? I need to make an order, but would rather buy at the clinic so I don't have to pay shipping costs. Looking to possibly purchase pads and a few other products, but I still have to make an order so I can get the detail bag,

Do we need to bring cash or will a credit card or debit card be ok to make purchases at the clinic?:2thumbs:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
=Do we need to bring cash or will a credit card or debit card be ok to make purchases at the clinic?:2thumbs:

Cash or Credit/Debit is fine.

I have everything and should be well stocked for the event. Severe Swirl Remover is a little low but I think we should be fine with everything else.

Shoot me a pm with everything your thinking of and I will confirm it and save it for you. Just introduce yourself first thing so I can make sure you made it.

Cash or Credit/Debit is fine.

I have everything and should be well stocked for the event. Severe Swirl Remover is a little low but I think we should be fine with everything else.

Shoot me a pm with everything your thinking of and I will confirm it and save it for you. Just introduce yourself first thing so I can make sure you made it.

Sounds good. I will PM a list tomorrow.

Thanks,:thumbsup:

Well, I am leaving GA in 9 hours. I tried to do what I could to extend my vacation but work calls me! I have NO doubt you guys will have a ton of fun!!!

Aww! That's too bad Brandi. I saw the thread about trying to get a clinic in Virginia Beach:( I hope we are able to make that work sometime. Shoot me a pm next time your heading this way and maybe we can figure out a date that works while your in town.

Have a great New Year!

Aww! That's too bad Brandi. I saw the thread about trying to get a clinic in Virginia Beach:( I hope we are able to make that work sometime. Shoot me a pm next time your heading this way and maybe we can figure out a date that works while your in town.

Have a great New Year!

Thanks! I'll remember that! Have fun! Take pictures for me!!

Saturday is almost here!

The weather is going to be sunny with 0% chance of precipitation:banana:

Finally finished stuffing the trailer full of goodies.....what a workout.

Tomorrow we will be setting up and getting ready for a great turnout. I am really looking forward to hanging out with old friends and meeting new ones.

Yo A.J., hit me up when you arrive in the lovely Atl.

I have been missin' me some Junkman.

... Yo A.J., hit me up when you arrive in the lovely Atl.

I have been missin' me some Junkman.

You can't HANDLE some Junkman! :lolsmack:

Okay, I've been missing you too but don't tell Celeste. You know how she always gets jealous when we get together! That's why she got me drunk in Carlisle. To keep us apart! :D

cnats2010_35.jpg

Archived