Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing small thin pieces on the car?

Vincenzo

Question

I have been watching videos and reading tips and everything because when spring rolls around, I want to order everything Adams and completely detail my car the right way. I was just wondering how you polish small areas and places with ridges. Like spoilers and the very small painted areas that separate the lights from the grill on a mustang. In the videos they pretty much only show people doing the larger areas like the hood or the roof. I know its probably a stupid question, but I am confused :confused:

7 answers to this question

In some smaller areas you can use the 4'' Spot pads, and areas that are too small you will have to use your hand with the Hex Grip Applicators!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=/images/box_04.gif height=135></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD background=/images/box_04.gif height=135></TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#f3f4f5><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">

430.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>459.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the focus pads (4inch pads) are great for small areas & the hand application of SHR if needed along with revive will often get the smaller the 4inch pad areas.

You will find once you begin to use the Adams system that it is so easy and effective you will get hooked and become just one more Adamholic

Not sure this is "approved" but I've also used the 4" pads by hand on a couple tight to reach spots because I didnt' have the hex pads. It worked..so i was happy.

If it works... Who cares? :thumbsup:

Archived