Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any reason to use undercarraige spray vs super VRT?

chrisguga

Question

I'm just wondering if there's any reason to buy the undercarriage spray vs using the super VRT that I already have when detailing the wheel wells? If the spray is a benefit, then I'd think you could just go 50/50 VRT and water as Adam demonstrated when In-And-Out spray was off the market.

Thanks!

Chris

7 answers to this question

I'm just wondering if there's any reason to buy the undercarriage spray vs using the super VRT that I already have when detailing the wheel wells? If the spray is a benefit, then I'd think you could just go 50/50 VRT and water as Adam demonstrated when In-And-Out spray was off the market.

Thanks!

Chris

I guess you could, but IMHO I think the Undercarriage Spray does a better job, it is thinner and takes less product to cover and get into all small cracks.:2thumbs:

Cool, thanks guys. I'll definitely try it with my next order, but I just wondered what's different about it and why it's better for the job than VRT.

I have LOVED every Adam's product I've tried so far and I'm sure the undercarriage spray will be no different.

Cool, thanks guys. I'll definitely try it with my next order, but I just wondered what's different about it and why it's better for the job than VRT.

I have LOVED every Adam's product I've tried so far and I'm sure the undercarriage spray will be no different.

I almost forgot how good it smells! Grape!!!:drool:

Archived