Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Job Shirt???

Kingsford

So tonight I was putting on my sweet shirt, getting ready to go to my Fire Investigation meeting and I noticed something special about it....

IT'S MADE IN THE U.S of A!!!!!!

I love my Job Shirts they are so comfy and warm!

Any possibility of ever getting Adam's to make one? Embroidered Logo of Course!

I'm pretty sure most, if not everything, of theirs is made in the US.

http://www.gamesportswear.com/

5e853558.jpg

7b48ae74.jpg

530b9008.jpg

it is nice u see those emt & fire rescue emblems that company prob specializes in supplying to those two groups...... and well deserved those guys put a lot on the line to help people and should be as comfy as possible :)

Adam I hope you can pull off something with them :)

The going rate for those shirt with embroidery where I go is in the 40 to 50 dollar range depending on size. If you have the artwork set up to go then your fine and your cost on those shirts will be in the 35 to 38 dollar range I believe if i remember right. It may be alittle cheaper if your gonna buy bulk this is the price range from the guy I get my stuff from and he usually only buys a handfull at a time. Great shirts they have a couple of different colors also they have soft collars, denim collars with denim elbow patches and the radio pocket on the chest is the right size to hold a bottle of detail spray lol .

Great shirts they have a couple of different colors also they have soft collars, denim collars with denim elbow patches and the radio pocket on the chest is the right size to hold a bottle of detail spray lol .

I had the same thought about the pocket! I was thinking like MSW or something like that!

• 1 month later...

Archived