Customer Service 866.965.0400

Checking In From Atlanta Ga

arfnsx

I was lucky enough to meet Junkman, Steve and Rich at the Atlanta detailing clinic. I was also lucky enough to win the grand prize (fiull complete detail) on one of my cars.

I am a big car nut who loves detailing his vehicles. It is very relaxing to me but after this blast of cold weather, it might be a minute before I can rub on them again!

:pc:

Welcome to the site. :welcomebanner:

I was also at the clinic on Saturday. I received the $50 long distance credit. So far we have only gotten an inch of snow, but I think the majority will fall tonight. Can't wait to use my new PC when the weather breaks.

Welcome Alex!

Everyone has been so nice and helpful (so far ;) )

This is a friendly, informative board. Everyone behaves for the most part (well sometimes AJ, Sandra, and Brandi can get out of hand!):D

Welcome to the site. :welcomebanner:

I was also at the clinic on Saturday. I received the $50 long distance credit. So far we have only gotten an inch of snow, but I think the majority will fall tonight. Can't wait to use my new PC when the weather breaks.

Thank you

Yes, I purchased a Flex that day as well as some other products. I ordered the foaming gun so once it comes in, I will start working on some of my cars.

I hope we are finished with snow. Infact we better be!

Thank you

Yes, I purchased a Flex that day as well as some other products. I ordered the foaming gun so once it comes in, I will start working on some of my cars.

I hope we are finished with snow. Infact we better be!

The foam gun is my next purchase. I really wanted to pick one up at the clinic, but Steve didn't have any. I purchased the PC Restoration kit and a few other items. I am ordering a bag, bucket, and the foam gun this week to finish my supplies. Warm weather needs to get here soon.:2thumbs:

I heard they were filming in Atlanta and many people told me they were looking for NSXs. When they saw mine as well as the engine bay, they loved it.

They used it in 3 scenes as a picture car.

As a car guy, this was the perfect topping in my car career!

I heard they were filming in Atlanta and many people told me they were looking for NSXs. When they saw mine as well as the engine bay, they loved it.

They used it in 3 scenes as a picture car.

As a car guy, this was the perfect topping in my car career!

Very cool! :thumbsup:

Archived