Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metro B3-CD 29,250 = MPH

tpr676

Question

I have been using my air compressor to aid in the drying process but it's older and spits oil. So I have been looking at the Metro B3-CD my question is Metro claims 29,250 feet per minute what is the conversion to MPH I want something that has balls, if not I will buy an electric leaf blower. Thanks Tim :)

13 answers to this question

I have been using my air compressor to aid in the drying process but it's older and spits oil. So I have been looking at the Metro B3-CD my question is Metro claims 29,250 feet per minute what is the conversion to MPH I want something that has balls, if not I will buy an electric leaf blower. Thanks Tim :)

Not sure... So I took 29,250 times 60 (minutes in an hour) and divided that by 5280 (feet in a mile) and got 332mph. That seems VERY high when most leaf blowers are 180-200mph.

Oh and I COMPLETELY suck at math... I'm sure someone better at it, can help.:o

Chris

1 foot per minute = 0.0113636364 miles per hour

29,250 feet per minute = ~332 miles per hour

EDIT...I was too slow.

Not sure... So I took 29,250 times 60 (minutes in an hour) and divided that by 5280 (feet in a mile) and got 332mph. That seems VERY high when most leaf blowers are 180-200mph.

Oh and I COMPLETELY suck at math... I'm sure someone better at it, can help.:o

Chris

Thanks for the reply's, that's what I came up with I thought my math was way off, it seems really strong just what I want. If anyone here has one please give input on well it dries.:2thumbs:

I can't speak for the B3- CD, but I have this model & a portable Sidekick!Both are nice!!:2thumbs:

new%20master%20blaster%20shot%20with%20attachments.JPG

BLOWER%20B3-MB3%20VALVE%20COVER.jpgBLOWER%20B3-MB3%20WHEEL.jpgdriveway%20%20vette%20mirror.JPGdriveway%20%20vette%20hood.JPG

Fits Models:

MB-3CD

SKU: MB-3CD

Price:

The Air Force Master Blaster features two twin-fan,

4.0 Peak Horse-power motors capable of delivering up to

58,000 feet-per-minute of clean, dry, warm, filtered air!

Each motor is controlled by a separate switch that

allows you to select from three different airflow and

temperature levels up to 60º above ambient.

*Touchless drying with no afterstreaking

*Does not remove wax

*Cuts drying time by up to 80%

*Prevents rust and eliminates water spots

*Better/safer than compressed air or leaf blowers

*Safe for expensive paint and chrome

*Rugged all-steel construction built to last

I can't speak for the B3- CD, but I have this model & a portable Sidekick!Both are nice!!:2thumbs:

new%20master%20blaster%20shot%20with%20attachments.JPG

BLOWER%20B3-MB3%20VALVE%20COVER.jpgBLOWER%20B3-MB3%20WHEEL.jpgdriveway%20%20vette%20mirror.JPGdriveway%20%20vette%20hood.JPG

Fits Models:

MB-3CD

SKU: MB-3CD

Price:

The Air Force Master Blaster features two twin-fan,

4.0 Peak Horse-power motors capable of delivering up to

58,000 feet-per-minute of clean, dry, warm, filtered air!

Each motor is controlled by a separate switch that

allows you to select from three different airflow and

temperature levels up to 60º above ambient.

*Touchless drying with no afterstreaking

*Does not remove wax

*Cuts drying time by up to 80%

*Prevents rust and eliminates water spots

*Better/safer than compressed air or leaf blowers

*Safe for expensive paint and chrome

*Rugged all-steel construction built to last

I have the same one and it is awesome :2thumbs:

Don't over:glasses: look the Metro SideKick, it packs a big punch for your buck!:cheers:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=middle width="41%">471.jpg</TD><TD width="59%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="54%"> </TD><TD width="46%"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=redheading1 align=middle colSpan=2>Adam's Blaster Sidekick Car Dryer</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Catalog No: </TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" align=middle colSpan=2>Price: $79.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle colSpan=2><FORM id=AddToCartForm_471_511 style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px" name=AddToCartForm_471_511 onsubmit="return validateForm(this) && AddToCartForm_471_511_Validator(this)" action=addtocart.aspx?returnurl=showcategory.aspx%3fCategoryID%3d15%26SEName%3daccessories method=post> </FORM>

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>spacer.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Stop drying like a mere mortal and step up to Superhero car washing status with the Blaster Sidekick! Made in the USA!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Archived