Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from MS Gulf Coast

CrazyChipmunk

Just received a ton of Adam's products and can't wait to start trying them. Been reading on here for a few weeks. Great forum and very helpful.

Clay

Welcome Clay. Where about you on the coast? I'm in New Orleans. The forum is great, and the products are fantastic.

George

Welcome, I live in Brandon. Just outside of Jackson, but we come down many times a year for car shows and drag racing and what not!

I come up your way sometimes as well. My family is scattered from one end of the state to the other. I'm from Olive Branch originally. Got an Aunt & Uncle in Madison. Let us know if you come down for Cruising the Coast and maybe we can hook up. I got a turbo Silverado too!

I come up your way sometimes as well. My family is scattered from one end of the state to the other. I'm from Olive Branch originally. Got an Aunt & Uncle in Madison. Let us know if you come down for Cruising the Coast and maybe we can hook up. I got a turbo Silverado too!

Haha, thats cool man! I got family in Olive branch and on the coast! Are you refering to the diesel turbo or you got a different truck? I will def let ya know when we head that way! Our group stays at the mariott and we take up half the hotel with the Rankin county Hot Rods. Always a awesome time!

Haha, thats cool man! I got family in Olive branch and on the coast! Are you refering to the diesel turbo or you got a different truck? I will def let ya know when we head that way! Our group stays at the mariott and we take up half the hotel with the Rankin county Hot Rods. Always a awesome time!

Turbo Diesel! Also have a 2004 2500HD gasser with a 6.0 but my 16 yr old is trying to talk me out of it. I use it for a beater and detailing experiments.

Archived